Greetings!

My school district is exploring intensive (or block) scheduling.  The
possibilities are being examined first for the 9-12 high school. (Approx.
550 students/40 teachers)

We are in need of samples, ideas, documents, etc. on intensive scheduling.
We are also considering other forms of innovative scheduling.

If you have anything to share, please send short responses to me directly
via e-mail.  FAX and mailing address are provided for other materials.

We would also be interested in any school that changed from traditional
scheduling and then changed back, why it didn't work, reasons, etc.

I would also like to know how it fits into the library media program.

In advance, I thank you!

Peter

PETER GENCO
LIBRARIAN/GERMAN TEACHER