     After more than a century, our district will amalgamate
     with two others.  The CEO and board wish to establish
     an archival collection and have asked me to be archivist -
     largely a volunteer position with small hororarium.
     My task is to write a job description.  Does your district
     have archives?  What do you deem important? "Archives"
     was a course I avoided in library school!
     Took an early retirement package in June, but can't wean
     myself from LM_NET; in fact, it's more enjoyable now
     that there's time to savour.
     Kindly email directly.  Sara MacRae   nstn1529@fox.nstn.ca
 --
 sara macrae