Has anyone at your school attended a seminar on "Strengthening English and
Social Studies Instruction" presented by the Bureau of Education and
Research (BER) from Bellevue, WA?  Dr. Roger TAylor ("Internationally
Renowned Presentee" acc. to brochure) leads it.  My colleague and I are
considering attending the 1/9/95 seminar in Orlando, FL, but would like to
know if BER delivers what it says it will....

Please send any comments to my email address--other LMNETTERS wanting the
scoop can let me know there, too, and I'll share info.

Thanks for your assistance.

LM_NET Archive Home