A ninth grade biology teacher is tired of using the 1980 film
The Digestive System, which he says has great photography of the
innards (my word).  He's more interested in the photography technology
than the digestive system, so would accept another system, but thinks
digestion might be the most dramatic to illustrate the power of this
photography. Does anyone have a title that jumps right out at them?
Is there a CD that covers this aspect.  We are about to bloom in
equipment, and could project to a 31" screen from either video or CD.
What's the best source for biology AV reviews?
Theresa Toy t_toy@mentor.unh.edu Rundlett Jr High, Concord, NH 03301

LM_NET Archive Home