It seems to me that the request to have no messages because of AASL is
pretty selfish on the part of those who are lucky enough to get to
go.  Those who are not may need the net more than ever.  There are
two things attendees can do.  They can request to the listser to
set lm_net nomail or they can return home and delete the postings in
one fell swoop.  I see no reason why more than a thousand should
be kept from messages because a few hundred will not be able to stay
current!
Kari Inglis   kbw_inglis@mec.ohio.gov

LM_NET Archive Home