DEAR NETTERS,
Does anyone know if there is a way to determine appx. square feet
recommended when designing a school library.  I have read Info. Power and
several publications by ALA on the subject, but not gotten any concrete
suggestions.  Info. Power does refer to state guidelines.  Anyone with
recent experience, advice or knowledge of individual state guidelines
please take a few finutes from your busy schedule to respond to me at:
Judy James, Friends Academy, Duck Pond Rd, Locust Valley, NY 11560
516-676-0393 or falib@transit.nyser.net

LM_NET Archive Home