Friends,
  I found I neglected to send the whole file of responses on this topic.
Here's more!

 My message was that, although the levels are different,
there is a shared site in Memphis.  The Memphis (Tenn.) public library has
a site on the Shelby State Community College campus here in Memphis.  If
you think they'd be of any assistance, let me know and I'll e-mail you
addresses and contact names.  I know you wanted secondary level, but
perhaps this can be of some assistance.  Good luck.

LM_NET Archive Home