May I offer you all an invitation to attend a program Peggy Sullivan
and I are doing at AASL called Passion, Politics, and Power.  It if
from 2:00 - 3:00 and it will be an informative, and entertaining,
session on the people who paved the way for us: the mostly women of
the 40's, 50's, and 60;s who fought for standards, money, recognition
for school library media programs and made our jobs today possible.
We have some wonderful stories to enliven the history.  Come join us.

LM_NET Archive Home