This is especially to my colleagues in MN and Wisconsin -- I will be
reporting on a research study that many of you helped me with last year.
the title is Censorship from Within and is scheduled on Fri. at 3.  Hope
to meet some of the respondents.  Of course all are welcome.  I looked at
books withheld from circulation without going through the reconsideration
process.  I have data from GA and MN and WS.   --

Priscilla Bennett                       (404) 836-6558
Media Education                         pbennett@sun.cc.westga.edu
West Georgia College                    Carrollton, GA 30118
     All beginnings are hard.   Chaim Potok from In The Beginning