AASL is planning a virtual track of the conference and a synopsis of many
of the programs will be posted to the internet.  They contacted me about
monitoring my presentation for internet.  It is exciting.  So even if you
can't go you can get the flavor.  I will send a message to the man who
requested my participation and ask him to post to the list how you find
convention reports.   --

Priscilla Bennett                       (404) 836-6558
Media Education                         pbennett@sun.cc.westga.edu
West Georgia College                    Carrollton, GA 30118
     All beginnings are hard.   Chaim Potok from In The Beginning