Hello everyone,  One of our 8th grade social studies teachers is planning
a discussion next week about the assassination of John Kennedy.  As part
of his unit, he has asked his students to ask their grandparents, older
friends, or teachers what they remember about the day JFK died. (Their
parents too, if they were old enough at that time to remember!) He would
appreciate hearing from any of you or anyone in your school who remembers
where they were on that day, what they were doing, etc.  Your messages
will be shared with all our students in a special JFK display.  Thanks
for your help.  sppp@strauss.udel.edu

Sandra Phillips, Librarian
Dover Air Force Base Middle School
Hawthorne Drive