        This may have been discussed before, but if so, I missed it.
Having worked in an elementary library for 11 years and not assessing
fines, I find the task tedious and time consuming!  Are there any
secondary libraries (especially middle school) that do not charge fines?
My library aide would have so much more time to do other things if she
didn't have to spend so much time on this task.  Please answer me
directly and I'll post a HIT if there is sufficient interest.  Thanks!

Judy Simmons (jsimmons@tenet.edu)
Calhoun Middle School
Denton, TX

LM_NET Archive Home