To multiple recipients of list LM_NET

One English Literature teacher with a class of Year 8 students (aged 13-14
years) would like to contact a teacher who has a class of dedicated readers
with whom we could exchange e-mail . The teacher and I are working
co-operatively for this project and would like it to occur during the last
half of November and early December. This is a time when we can work very
fleixbly but i'm not sure how that will fit with curriculum demands in the
Northern Hemisphere.
Our school is a co-educational independent school in Canberra , Australian
Capital Territory, Australia. Warning ! We are both novices! Please reply
to me and I will pass on the message.
Cheers Marilyn

Marliyn Steven
Teacher Librarian