Dear LM_NET colleagues,
Some of my family members are going to England in the spring, and they
are planning to visit St. Ives.  My dad remembers the riddle about St.
Ives and wants to know where I can find it for him.  It goes something
like this: "I was going to St. Ives and I met a man on my way,
He had seven wives with seven cats, and seven cats had seven kits..." and
so on.  I can't remember the rest, but if anyone can give me an idea
where to look, please respond directly to me.
Thanks in advance.
Jeanne Yabrough
jly0001@jove.acs.unt.edu
University of North Texas Library Student

LM_NET Archive Home