Folks--Just had a twofer (two for the price of one) bookfair and this
title was the all out hit with my 7th and 8th graders.  I think it will
turn out to be the GO ASK ALICE of the 90's.  BTW, GO ASK ALICE is
experiencing a tremendous surge of popularity in the last two years at my
junior high.  Is that true elsewhere?  I shudder to think I almost trashed
it after ten years of idleness on the shelves.  Amazes me.

So, I bought several copies of NANCY for those students who did not buy it
and will surely want to read it as word travels...

I recall that ALICE was involved in a controversy regarding authorship a
few years back.  How was that settled?  I wonder if NANCY will be subject
to the same suspicions about authorship?

Carol Anderheggen
carolan@ids.net
LM_NET IS A JOY!

LM_NET Archive Home