Dear Netters - A day or two ago, a post mentioned a list called Classe
Globale Francaise.  I've emailed both the poster who forwarded the
message and the originator; however, both messages bounced.  I would
truly appreciate information on accessing this list and its archives, as
I will be doing a week of Internet training for our district faculty, and
I'm sure that the foreign language teachers will find this resource most
valuable.

Thanks to all for your help and the continuing valuable information on
LM_NET.

Rachel Carlson, Ed. Tech. Coord.        aixoise@netcom.com
Huntington Beach Union HSD
Huntington Beach, CA