This is my first posting - my fingers are crossed!  Our high school
consists of about 2400 students.  All freshmen and sophomore English
classes do their research during the first semester.  It is very
difficult to schedule all of these classes for 10 days and work around
TAAS, Book Fair and other interruptions.  We can physically handle 3
classes at one time, but we are spread pretty thin!  If they are using
some of the same resources it is even worse.   We've also
noticed that if students are not given 10 days in the library they work a
little faster.

Question: How many days do your teachers sign up for when doing a major
research project? I'll post answers as a HIT>   sgroves@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home