Hi Folks,
        One of our vocational teachers recently tried to access the
Occupational Outlook Handbook on Internet which was mentioned in a
use to get in?  We have tried various combinations which have been
successful in the past, but none worked for us.
        It would be very helpful if people would include the login/password
information at the time they mention gopher sites, etc.
        Don't forget to thank a veteran this Friday!
Thanks,
Anne
P.S.  Can we please recognize the fact that there are lm_netters of all
political persuasions and save the political comments for the political
lists?  It seems to me that the person asking for the Rushtalk info was
simply requesting an address, not endorsing or degrading any particular
political beliefs.   Aren't most of the censorship problems in our
profession caused by intolerance for the beliefs and opinions of others?

--
Anne Lawton, Media Coordinator
West Carteret High School/Morehead City, NC  28557

LM_NET Archive Home