The American School in Japan (k-12) is putting in its own node on the
Internet.  We hope to have student written articles answering Frequently
Asked Questions about Japan, available for anyone who accesses our node.

Please help by sending questions your faculty and students might like to
have answered.

Please specify response level (E,J,S,A) for Elem, Jr.,Sr., Adult.
        eg. How much do sumo wrestlers weigh? (E)
        eg. Why does Japan consistently export more to the U.S. than
             it imports? (S,A)

Please put FAQ/JAPAN in the subject line.

Please send directly to me at my e-mail address.

Thanks for your ideas.  Vicky Downs, Head Librarian, The American School in Japa
 n.
DOWNS@twics.com

LM_NET Archive Home