According to American w/ Dissabilities act a handicapped accessible work
station must have 27" minimul clearance and surface from 28-34".  I measured
an electric wheel chair and the control knob is 30" off floor.  We are
having furniture built to our specs and are considereding a clearance of 31
or 32 " (surface 32 or 33)  Any suggestion would be appreciated.
--
John Hall, East Rowan High School, 175 St. Luke's Church Road
Salisbury, NC 28146  work 704-279-5232, home 704-857-8549

LM_NET Archive Home