Can anyone help a remote library (Ecuador) to locate a probable out-of-print
title?

Our primary children (all of them, it seems) are in love with the book _The
Monster at the End of This Book_.  It was put out by the Children's
Television Workshop (Little Golden Book, c1971 - our copy was reprinted in
1979).

If anyone can point me to an out-of-print bookstore where I can buy this, I
would purchase at least 10 of them for our book sale.

Thanks, everyone for your help

Janice Shea                         |
Inter-American Academy              |       "Chimborazo, Cotapaxi,
Box 09-06-209U                      |       They had stolen my soul away"
Guayaquil Ecuador                   |               Walter J.F. Turner
Phone 011 593 4 870449              |
<acig@acig.k12.ec>                  |

LM_NET Archive Home