On Wed, 9 Nov 1994, Culah A. Nixon wrote:

> Has anyone found a good listserv for high school special ed. teachers?
> Reply to me.  Thanks.

I second this query.  I talked to our special ed teacher just today about
that very subject.  She wants to communicate with people having high
school students.  She said that, so far, most information she receives
applies more to elementary schools and she needs high school
information.  She is also interested in methods for dealing with dislexia.

I told her I was *sure* there is such a discussion group out there.  So
far, I haven't found it.

Thanks!

Betty

LM_NET Archive Home