Date: Sun, 30 Oct 1994 13:19:33 -0500 (EST)
From: tcorica@peddie.k12.nj.us
To: ised-l@adler.mec.mass.edu
Subject: ISED: Re: Internet Magazine

     Below is information about Classroom Connect which we have found
     useful.  In fact, we've ordered multiple subscriptions.  Our library
     also subscribes to Internet World and WIRED.

     Classroom Connect
     Wentworth Worldwide Media
     P.O. Box 10488
     Lancaster, PA 17605-0488

     Fax (717)393-5752
     Phone (800)638-1639
     E-mail address:  connect@wentworth.com

     Nine issues per year at a teacher rate of $39 School/library rate $67
     for two subscriptions Additional subscriptions at $27

     -- Barry

     --Tim Corica
     tcorica@peddie.k12.nj.us

     (With thanks to Barry Young, byoung@peddie.k12.nj.us)