We are searching for a version of the folktale "Seven blind men and an
elephant." It's a tale of seven blind men who each feel a different part
of an elephant and try to figure out what it is.  The yearbook staff would
like to use this for the theme of the yearbook and need to find a version
which we can get copyright clearance on.  The principal of the school read
Ed Young's version to the students in September and it touched them.  The
kids requested permission from Ed Young to use the words from his story but
they were turned down.  Since it is an ancient Indian tale, I'm hoping we
can find a different source. O,i

Any help will be greatly appreciated by the entire student body!

Thanks.

Nancy J. Keane
Concord High School
Concord, N.H. 03301