On Sat, 12 Nov 1994 Nupper@AOL.COM wrote:

> from them after I got a very snippy operator at Baker &
> Taylor.

Nancy and the Group,

We all could be a great lesson in marketing or customer service for
future jobbers!  I switched from one Baker & Taylor office in the north
to one in the south for the same reason.  However, I think she wasn't
being "snippy," but it was because I talk with a Texas drawl and the person
on the phone kept trying to rush me by interrupting.  I suppose she listened
faster than I talked!  I switched to the Atlanta, Georgia, office and we
communicate about the same speed!!!  :-)  We get along great!

I'm not prejudiced -- we in the South just don't talk very fast!

Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home