Sandra,
  It was recess time for my third grade class.  We were suddenly called
inside to our room.  Over the P.A. system, the radio was playing the
unbelievable announcement that our young and vital President had been shot.
Although I was young, I remember thinking "if they can do this then no
one is safe".  We were dismissed early and my family spent a quiet and
tearful weekend watching this tragedy unfold on television.
  Sandra, it was nice seeing you on Monday!  Will I see you at DSRA/DSLMA
conference in Nov?
  "booksuz"  (aka Suzanne Smith)

LM_NET Archive Home