Hi,  I am a library assistant at Farley Elementary in Huntsville, AL.  I
just read your message about the JFK assassination .  I was a student at
Auburn University when I heard about the assassination.  I remember that
my roommate and I had just returned from lunch and someone came to our
room and told us that the President had been shot.  We were shocked! My
roommate was Catholic and identified with JFK more that I did but we were
both saddened.  The news spread over the dorm quickly.  It was a very sad
day for all of us.  Gail Justice <pseeley@magellan.iquest.com>

LM_NET Archive Home