We have purchased a Pionerr 6-disk CD-ROM changer with Adaptec AHA-1520A/
1522A SCSI card. When card was first installed, computer would not
recognize B drive. After removing J7 jumper per tech support, I installed
Corel SCSI and ASPI Manager for DOS & software for Pioneer changer.  I got
ASPI2DOS.SYS installation complete but then got "Error locating SCSI Host
Adapter. After hours of contemplation, I called Tech Support of the place
wgere we bought the CD_ROM changer. They said to remove the BT & BE jumpers
on the Adaptic card and reinstall. When I did that I got the message
thatHost adapter port address 340 failed diagnostics and ASPI2DOS.SYS
installation failed. After calling that Tech support back, he said to
remove all the cards and reboot and to test each card to find out which one
was in conflict. I the last two jumpers back on and I'm back to getting
ASPI2DOS.SYS installed but still can't locate. I'm hoping to find someone
who has installed a CD_ROM jukebox using an Adaptec card who can offer some
help. We are running a PC clone with VGA color monitor, a Smart One 2400
Hayes compatable internal modem, Intel ISA-486SV2 Main Board.
Linda Pierce
Hendersonville High School Library
Hendersonville, TN 37075
Piercel@ctrvax.vanderbilt.edu