Colleagues:

I have been given the task of helping staff to identify appropriate
software for their students and assisting them in evaluating and
selecting it in 4 two hour blocks over 4 months.  (two to 3 hour
blocks).  It's been suggested that I invite outside people to address the
staff.  Does anyone have any suggestions for how to go about this?  Do I
contact a local software dealer and ask them to bring their wares?  Does
anyone have any suggestions for whom to invite to address the staff?

My boss would be more helpful, but he doesnt know too much about 'puters.

Thanks in advance,

Roselle

American School for the Deaf
r_weiner@sacam.oren.ortn.edu