Our media generalists are scheduled to meet with our Follette sales rep
Fri. afternoon (Nov. 18.)  We are passing on Lorna McCloud's HIT from
Mon. Nov. 14.  If there are any additional comments to bring up with
Larry Bennett, please send them to me ASAP (Mary_KENDALL@umail.umd.edu).
He says that Follette is working on (?) a Unison update to correct some
problems with the software (don't know about any corrections to the
tech service backlog.)  Lorna, your HIT may have saved our media
generalists a heap of trouble!

Cheers!

Mary Kendall                  tel. 410/535-7347
Calvert High School           fax  410/535-7200
Prince Frederick, MD

LM_NET Archive Home