Dear LM Netters,
   I'm searching for exciting fiction taking place in the southwest region
of the U.S.  I'm looking for books on a 6th-9th grade reading level,
specific states of interest are; Arizona,Colorado, New Mexico and Utah.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions, they'll be greatly appreciated.

                          Please e-mail me directly at
                        sg904hat@dunx1.ocs.drexel

                          Martha Lambertsen
                           302 North Providence Rd.