We are a high school (2500),using block schedule. We are also considering
other changes in curriculum.  Our math department wants to have algebra
as the entry level math class  for students.  They  would like to
eliminate  lower level math classes.  This would  force every student who
graduates to have taken algebra.  Are there any schools out there that
have implemented such changes?  What have been the results?  We are
specially interested in hearing from schools that are part of the reform
movement or the coalition of essential schools.
olga Erbe
aglo@nevada.edu

LM_NET Archive Home