Greetings,
        I swore I would never do this, but I had an "accident" while
trying a new mail program, and it ate all my mail, even some past mail it
wasn't supposed to touch, and I had kept it for addresses.  I thought I
had kept this one in my little electronic address book, but no.
        I checked LM_NET directory, but not in there, even checked with
the manager of the directory, and she could not help.

        Kathy Lafferty, where are you?  Please write and I promise the
first thing I'll do is save the address.

Cheers,
Michelle

LM_NET Archive Home