Dear Fellow Netters,
The PTA (parent teacher assoc.) at my school has made arrangements for a
story teller to visit with our students on Nov. 28th and Nov. 29th.  I am
not sure if he actually hails from Australia or not, but his program is
suppose to feature Australian folktles and myths.  I was hoping that a few
of you who live in Australia might be able to send us a greeting or a fact
about your city, town etc. which we could display in the mdia center.  I
thought this might be a wonderful way to connect the "older traditional
story teller" to the newer high tech telecommunications story teller.
Thank you for any message you might have time to send.  Please send your
messages to:
  phalenj@mail.firn.edu

Thank you!
Judy Phalen