Hi Netters!
     One of the teachers in our district just got an e-mail from a
relative in Florida warning him to be careful about what he writes in any
message sent to a Florida recipient. He explained that e-mail there is
considered public, cannot be deleted, and must be given to newspapers at
their request--implying that newspapers are scanning e-mail continually.
Is this really true?  Can anyone point me to a source of information on
this?  We are just beginning our planning for an acceptable use policy
and the implications here are very significant.
Thanks for your help

Eileen Brouwer                           Prospect High School Library
ebrouwer@nslsilus.org                    Mt. Prospect, Il

LM_NET Archive Home