I am not very concerned about plagiarism with the use of CD-ROMS.  I am
simply thrilled that these easy-to-use reference sources have removed
obstacles that once defeated many of my students.  Now they take their
neatly printed information to their table, get out their highlighters and
mark what they think is interesting.  Some give oral reports straight
from these sheets, but most then rewrite the highlighted sections.  Even I,
a seasoned researcher, never looked at many 'related articles' in the
encyclopedia--now they are simply a key away.  I love roms!

Lynn McCree, Librarian
Martin Junior High
Austin, Texas
Lmcc@tenet.edu