LM_NETers:

Do I feel dumb.  :-(
Seems that I typed in the wrong address for the survey below.   Please send (or
resend) it to:  descy@msus1.msus.edu
(My research account is on a state university computer not a Mankato State
computer.)
Interesting, I did receive two more anti-Internet in the classroom notes on
my vax (regular) e-mail account... so PLEASE send (or resend - sorry) along
some positive uses!!
Sorry for the inconvenience and the waste and the waste of ban space.
P.S. Library Media Education at  Mankato State now has its own (Netscape
enhanced) WWW site!!!  After some changes the permanent address is:
http://lmewww.mankato.msus.edu

If your idea is used we will include your name and school.
Write up your ideas and send them along to us.  Below  is an example of a form
to use::

Name:                                     School:
e-mail:                                   Address:

Grade Level:

Subject Area: (i.e. Math, English)      Topic: (i.e. fractions, English
Writers)

Comments (successes, problems):

May we include your name with the idea?  yes  no
May we include your school with the idea?  yes  no
May we include your e-mail address?  yes  no
Could you get photographs

Thanks (again),
Don

LM_NET Archive Home