   Can anyone suggest a source for daily news feeds or digests in
Spanish? I have been able to access French news through a few Internet
sources such as gopher.micro.umn.edu    Our Spanish classes would
appreciate any leads you can offer.
   I do pick up Spanish news stories via XPRESS/XCHANGE - but am often
troubled by irregularities in the feed (letters left out of a word or
symbols substituted for letters). Does anyone have a similar experience
with XPRESS?
  Thanks for any help you can offer and HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all!
   - Gigi Lincoln

LM_NET Archive Home