As the newly appointed column editor for the professional update column
in School Library Media Quarterly, I am looking for information about
upcoming conferences and professional development opportunities.  If you
know the dates, place, times, and contact information for such an event,
please e-mail it to me at least 8 months prior to the event.

Thanks,
Carrie

Carrie Gardner            Hope for the best,
University of             Prepare for the worst,
Pittsburgh                And nothing in between will be a surprise.
carrie@lis.pitt.edu       From I know why the caged bird sings.