I'm glad to hear the glowing report on Unison.  We're preparing to get
the new turnkey system, which includes Circ+, Cat+, and a CD-ROM tower on
a Novell network with Hewlett-Packard computers, all supplied and
installed by Follett.  Unfortunately, we can't afford the retrospective
conversion service, so we're going to do it ourselves using Follett's
Alliance Plus CD-ROM ("we" includes my 2 clerks, my TA, and yours
truly).  I have previous experience with Follett, having installed a circ
system on an Apple IIe in another school, and I found the product to be
everything I wanted and the support excellent.  I advise all users, or
even those who are thinking about it, to join a local users' group.  We
have an active one here on Long Island, which meets several times a
year.  The local rep, Bob Rowan, is a good friend to all of us.  That's
so important!

Joyce Smith
Copiague High School
Copiague, NY