Last spring I asked for recommendations for a form for teachers to use in
requesting new materials.  Someone wrote and said if I didn't _mind_
using something from Canada, that *The School Library Program,* a
publication of the Calgary Board of Education* might be a good source.

MIND???? It is just great.  It didn't have exactly the form I was looking
for, but it has everything else!  Just the section on teaching
information skills is well worth the price of $28.75 (includes
shipping).  I have added this title to my bibliography of essential
books.  For those who are interested, the title is *The School Library
Program: Teacher-Librarian Resource Manual."  The address for ordering is:

        Calgary Board of Eduction
        Curriculum Resources and Services
        Attn: Janice Jones
        3610 9th Street SE