I would like to know how many high schools have a schedule for staff to
cover circulation desk and other operations. Do you assign times for each
staff member to cover the desk, supervise on the floor, how do you
arrange time out for teaching, etc. You can reply directly to me at
bookworm@teleport.com or on the list. I need this info as soon as
possible as I am trying to implement changes in this area and my
classified staff does not think any other high schools operate on any
sort of schedule. We have a student body of 1600 and many times have 75
to 100 students in the Media center at one time. Thanks for taking time
to help me out.

bookworm@teleport.COM  Public Access User --- Not affiliated with Teleport
Public Access UNIX and Internet at (503) 220-1016 (2400-14400, N81)

LM_NET Archive Home