Highly recommend!! Ties literature to classroom learning. It's one of
those subscriptions you don't throw away after reading. We feel so
strongly about it that we centrally subscribe to it for all 17 of our
elementary libraries in the district. Deborah Chaney, Instructional
Coordinator, Library and Media Services, Irving (TX) ISD

On Fri, 18 Nov 1994, Sharon Wright wrote:

> I just received an advertisement in the mail today about a magazine
> called "Book Links".  I'd be interested in knowing if anyone has seen an
> issue.  Do you recommend or not recommend it?
>
> Thanks,
> Sharon Wright
> swright@esd114.wednet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home