If anyone has a policy that they would like to share, our area consortium
would appreciate having a copy if at all possible
Thanks,
Clete Schirra                   schirrac@lis.pitt.edu
South Park High School
2178 Ridge Rd.                  412-655-0613 voice
Library PA 15129                412-655-2952 fax

On Tue, 22 Nov 1994, Mary M. Lough wrote:

> Our school division is discussing and developing guidelines for
> all of our students K-12 concerning the issue of "Standards of
> Conduct on the Internet".  This is especially important in our
> county as we are putting T1 lines to some schools and will be
> able to use 'Netscape' to really access the world.
>
> If any of you have developed guidelines or have suggestions,
> please address them to me personally.
>
> Thank You,
> Mary Lough
> mlough@pen.k12.va.us