I am currently taking a class on Multicultural Literature and we just
finished our two weeks on Native American authors.  PAUL GOBLE has
written a plethora of great books.  He is British, but has relocated to
the US some time ago.  He has done extensive research on Native Americans
and is widely respected by the Native American people.  He lives in Lincoln,
Nebraska and actually has a published phone number - one of my  classmates
CALLED him because we all had a question that we had been discussing.

LM_NET Archive Home