LMnetters

        I am working with several classes of sophomores on a project in
which they plan a tour anywhere in the world.  Can anyone suggest full
text resources on Internet that have cultural and/or travel information?
This is an important project for them as it is a demonstration task for
their geography graduation requirement.
        Thanks for any help sent directly to me.

Rosemary Knapp          /  Camas High School
voice (206) 834-3400   /  1612 N.E. Garfield St.
fax (206) 834-9416    /   Camas, WA  98607
(rknapp@potlatch.esd112.wednet.edu)

LM_NET Archive Home