I have used EBSCO services for 20 years and feel they are the best
subscription service.

I feel they have the largest and best selection of periodicals for school
use.

Once a year they send a list of all of the periodicals the media center
subscribes to through EBSCO and the expiration dates, etc.

It is very easy to indicate the periodicals you wish to renew, to delete
those you no longer wish to subscribe to and to add new periodicals to the
list of subscriptions.

This form is very easy for my bookkeeeper and the county finance office to
use.  Which saves me alot of work.

If I have a problem EBSCO has been very quick to correct it.

Linda Hall Heller
heller@scri.fsu.edu

LM_NET Archive Home