Dear LM_NETters,
        Question:  I have recently ceived The Grolier Wellness
Encycloped with a card set.

        This card set has that title as the main entry;
however, each volume (about 15, I thik; I'm at home) has on its
title page the title of that particular volume along with the
author (not the same for each volume) and Dushkin Publishing
Gro, etc.  There is no mention anywhere on the title page of
the Grolier name.

        If you have this set, how have you handled the
cataloging, either electronically or manually?

        Please reply toe privately.  If anyone else is
interestedreplies, I will post a Hit.

--
Jane Hohn, LMS                  Voice:  (804) 292-5373
Nottoway High School            FAX:    (804) 292-3021

LM_NET Archive Home