I am doing a presentation with three other people at our local education
agency's conference early in December.  We are concentrating on gopher and
telnet addresses that are useful for Middle School and High School
reference sources.  If you have any favorites, let me know and I will post
a hit.  Thanks in advance.  Ruie

Ruie Chehak
Metro High School                       |  Is this heaven?
1212 7th Street SE                      |      No,
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401                |  It's Iowa!
319-398-2193                            |
CHEHAKR@crpl.cedar-rapids.lib.ia.us     |