Thanks Sharon-
     As well, there is a beautiful book I noticed at Borders
Bookstore last week: _Tasha Tudor's Garden_ (or some title very similar).
It was fascinating, the photographs are gorgeous, and Tasha herself looks
like  a book character:-) !
   Happy Thanksgiving to you all...
Beth Bugnaski
Seven Oaks Elem.
Baltimore County, MD
bugnaski@umd5.umd.edu

On Tue, 22 Nov 1994, Sharon Wright wrote:

> There is a very nice article about Tasha Tudor in the December/January
> issue of The Herb Companion.  BTW, if you've never seen this magazine,
> it's outstanding, if you like herb gardening!  It's well worth every penny.
>
> Sharon Wright
> swright@esd114.wednet.edu
> Central Kitsap S.D.
> Silverdale, WA